It's time to claim your tax credit for donations made over the past 12 months
It's easy to claim your tax credit for donations and if you want to help the Mission further, it's also easy to have IRD forward your credit to us as a donation.
To claim your tax credit:
- Download a copy of the Tax Credit Claim Form (IR526) or request one by phone: 0800 227 774
- Complete the information about donations made and attach your receipts.
(Note: you do not have to file a complete tax return to request your tax credit)
If you would like IRD to forward your rebate to the Auckland City Mission complete the section titled 'Transferring your Tax Credit as follows:
- Name of person receiving tax credit: 'Auckland City Mission'
- IRD Number: 10-007-771
- Amount to transfer: enter all or some of the full credit owing
- Transfer to year ending '31 March 2013'
Thank you to everyone who makes a regular donation to the Auckland City Mission. Your ongoing contributions provide support we can rely on.
Annual receipts are forwarded every April.
If you have lost or misplaced a reciept for a donation, simply email us with the details: (your name, addresss or Donor ID, amount, date and payment type) or phone the Fundraising Team on 09 303 9209.
Contributions made via Payroll Giving are receipted directly to your employer. Tax Credits are applied immediately. Annual receipts are not issued, nor can you claim Payroll Giving contributions as part of your annual Tax Credit return. If you would like a breakdown of your contributions please email the Fundraising Team with your request.